Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxi_cache error

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i execute the transaction code sxi_cache, i get an error message as "Unable to refresh cache contents" and on detailed view of the error message the category is empty and error ID is "BUSINESS_SYSTEM"...the detailed error says "No integration server" I assume that the business system maintained in SLD is not correct. How can i check it? any insight pls?

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu ,

We also faced a similar problem Recently and solved it like this.

1. Go to SLD ->go to business sytem->

There will be one default business system created for PI system , generally it will be INTERGRATION_SERVER_XX.

click on this .at lower half you can see the tab interation -> role-> Here the role should be Integration server.

2. For any other business sytem you have created i should be application server , please check if you have given integration server for any one.If yes please change that to Application server.

Integration server role has to be given for the BS whcih comes while installation.

3.Do a full cache refresh.

http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

or

Go to SXI_CACHE, then from Menu - XI Runtime Cache - choose "Start Delta Cache Refresh" (F6) and then choose "Start Complete Cache Refresh" (shift + F6)

Please check this if it solves your problem.

Regards,

Srinvias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Please check this URL.This will resilve u r problem.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some solved threads for this error did you checked them: