Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM item category - which should act as FOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client's requirements is as below:-

On a standard order the components are FOC and the parent carries all the pricing.

They want to ensure that this now happens with anew item categories which have no ATP .and also that the item category of FOC is also an option in the drop down for the Parent item category.

But the Parent item should be chargeable firstly and we should also have an FOC item category ais an option assigned to choose on the dropdown for this item category.

My analysis is as below:-

The header item category of BOM always remains as inactive, even though we can have option for it still we cannot choose from the same.

So how to have an option for BOM header of FOC?

Thanks,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think this is possible in standard SAP.

Please see if you can acheive this by program , write the logic in MV45AFZB - userexit_source_determination.

A work around can be, you can use Customer material info record (VD51 ) and mainatin Item usage in the CMIR.

In Item category determination (IMG-SPRO-Sales and Distribution- sales- Sales document-sales document item) you have an entry for the order type / Item cat group / item usage / higher level item TANN / Lower level TANN. Check if it works.

Regards

Sai