cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my company in the top company list?

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My name is there in the top contributor list for Solution Manager. But I can't see my company in the top company list for Solution Manager. I am pretty sure its not because of the points as I myself have more points than some of the companies listed there.

I also checked some previous forum post . As per them, if I maintain my e mail id as my company id and maintain the company name in my profile it should work. But its not working for me. Any idea?

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

I agree with you.

I just checked that you are the second highest contributor to SolMan with 106 points in the last 30 days.

But your company name appears no-where in the top list for that area.

Have you updated your email address to the new corporate one very recently - like yesterday or today?

If yes, then please wait for a day or two.

If no, write about this issue to sapnetwork(at)sap(dot)com

Cheers!

Zub

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks Zubin..

Yes, I updated my e mail id yesterday. I shall wait for some more days as you said. Hope this will get solved by then. Else I shall drop a mail as suggested.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well when i changed my E-mail id recently to my new compnay, i thought the company wise points will be automatically adjusted after a few days. I waited for about 3 weeks and then put a mail and it was done immediately.

Vikranth

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I found your company listed in the top companies table for SAP Solution Manager, last 60 days. See the screenshot attached.

But it's true, I should see it listed for the last 30 days as well. Since yourself you're #2 for that period.

I'll look into this, maybe it takes time for the system to replicate.

Will get back to you in the forum.

Best,

Laure

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Rajeev

I now see your company's name on the top contributors list for SAP SM.

Cheers!

Zub

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will you sleep better if your company is in the top company list ?

PS : Sorry for this silly comment but I have a hard time to understand this kind of queries. Must be cultural...

Olivier

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

May be yes Oliver... If my company gets a name because of me, I may sleep better (must be cultural). If you can help me with this, I will appreciate this.

Rajeev