cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer should be print on last page in multiple page format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I designed form for invoice print ,in that for multiple pages footer should be print on last page only and hight of the main window should be increase (means if footer will display on last page then space of footer should be used for main window in multiple

page format)

for eg .if i have 12 item so 5 items displyed on each page but i want to print 10 item on first page and remaing on second and after that i want to print footer.

Regards,

Jyotsna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your post , You desgined your footer window as a secondary window

Try this .

Create the main window with the end of page .

Print your footer data after the line item display (Endof the table ) it will automatically print your footer data at the end of the page.

Let me know if any concerns.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has you tried to create a "new page" copy of FIRST, and make it the LAST_PAGE... On it you are going to create the desired footer.

The Page Secuence will be something like this:

If you are trying to print 12 items, then PAGE 1 (10 items) -> LAST_PAGE (2 remaining items).

Hope it helps you...

--

Alexis Sanchez N.

SAP ABAP Development Consultant

Molen Services and Consulting, C.A.

0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

Design the main windowwith full size.

Design the other footer window at bottom, which will overlap on some part of main window.

For footer window check the condition as u2018Only after end of main windowu2019. So that it will display only at the last page.

The issue here is, on last page, if main window data is till bottom, the footer window will overlie the main window.

To handle this use page break for footer window.

Regards,

Ashish

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, I need to know, whether you are using a smartform or sapscripts.

You can print the footer in the main window itself without creating a separate window. Put a condition so that the footer is printed at the last page only.