cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Categories to Transaction Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I have assigned 2 Categories to Transaction Type SDCR.

But when I am creating change Request with reference to SLFN ( through actions-Change Document), its carrying the SLFN category code to SDCR.

So because of this In SDCR three categories ( 2 are mapped with SDCR & 1 extra carried from Support mesage) are appearing.

I don't want this extra category which is coming from support message in SDCR.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please let me know how you assigned the categories to the transaction type? or you just meant the creation of categories?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajeev,

You can assign the categories to transaction types in following IMG Path:

Customer Relationship Management->Transactions-> ....>Activities->.....-> Assign Categories to Transaction Types.

Currently I am not infront of SAP system. Kindly check in the above path somewhere.

Regards

Praveen K

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know this path. I just wanted to make sure that you have seen this table where you can check the categories related with your transaction type. I hope the unwanted category is not visible in that table associated with your transaction type. Also, could you check under the transaction type--business process, you are able to see only the categories that you assign to your transaction type.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under the section of copy control there will be an entry for SLFN to SDCR. You can delete the unwanted value that you do not want.

Thanks,

Rinkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the path, where i have to check.

Regards

Praveen K

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check here:

SAP Solution Manager> Scenarion specific Settings>Change Request Management>Extended Configuration>Change Transaction> Change Transaction Types>Copy control for Change Request Management.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the following path

SAP Solution Manager> Scenarion specific Settings>Change Request Management>Extended Configuration>Change Transaction> Change Transaction Types>Copy control for Change Request Management->Define Mapping Rules for Copy Control.

I have unchecked the column 'Copy Cat' for SLFN. This solved the issue.

Do you know for SDCR which SP (source procedure) type I have to uncheck. Because for SDCR multiple rows are their.

For SLFN only one entry.

Regards

Praveen K

Edited by: PK on Apr 13, 2010 1:57 PM

Answers (0)