cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP to RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frnds,

I've configured a synchronous scenario in which i'm sending a HTTP request to BAPI via RFC adapter. when i configured it first, by mistake in receiver determination 2 receivers entry was made. when i sent the HTTP request, in SXI_MONITOR, i got an error in response message saying "multiple receivers not permitted in synchronous calls". then i checked what's the error in receiver determination and removed the wrong receiver.

now the scenario configuration is perfect and cross checked with all available blogs in SDN.

but now when the scenario configuration is right, after sending the HTTP message, I'm not able to see that in SXI_MONITOR.

there is no entry for that request. when i made a mistake, integration engine received the message and gave error. now its corrected and when everything seems to be fine, i'm not getting anything (not even error).

note: i'm sending the http request in RWB--> integration engine --> test message.

please help me.

many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your scenario getting executed properly...end-to-end?

Can you tell if you have maintained proper values for these parameters in SXMB_ADM --> Integration Configuration:

LOGGING --> 1

LOGGING_SYNC --> 1

TRACE --> 1/2/3 (2 will be a suggested value)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

abhishek,

i'm doing this configuration for the first time.

in sxmb_adm --> integration engine configuration , there are only 2 entries

category: RUNTIME

parameters: ENGINE_TYPE

current value: HUB

default value: UNDEFINED

category: RUNTIME

parameters: IS_URL

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then Michal will help: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Do not delete/ remove any existing entries....just add the entries mentioned in the blog!

You will have to test the message once again after the changes are made.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Apr 9, 2010 4:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Abhishek for your immediate response!!

I followed michal and got the output!! Now i'll go through documents to know why we require those parameters.

rewarding you the maximum points! thanks for your help!!

Answers (0)