cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in creating elements....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am facing problem in creating more than one element for the model node. the model node is singletone. what i am doing is i am passing the values from value node to model node. after transfering only one element will be there in the model node, i mean if i enter 3 element in the value node then the last element which i entered will be stored in the model node. is there i have to provide the supply function? Please suggest me the solutions for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreeha,

Are you passing values to model node from value node directly or Executing the RFC/BAPI for model node.

If you checking through value node to model node if they are directly binded then it might the case because values are not saved in the backend system.

I would suggest, please create custom node for value node data in cotrolller and excute the RFC/BAPI to save data in model.

hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

see i have created custom value node in view controller. that node is binded to a UI table. first i am passing the data from table to model node i mean from value node to the model node. at the end i am executing the RFC. i have 4 child model node and 1 parent model node. parent model node have the cardinality 0...1 and the child model nodes have the cardility 0...n. i think i have write supply function....?

regards,

shreeharsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please post the code which you have written for creating the model elements and transferring the elements to model node from value node.

Because for model nodes you need to create the Model Objects using new keyword.

Example:

ABCModal model = new ABCModel();

Now create these objects as many time while looping through the value node size. Set the respective attributes and then add it to the the respective model element.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks man....... its working uff. You are great...... thank u. I have given the forum point k.....

regards,

shreeharsha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For adding element which method you are using addElement() or bind().

If you are using bind() then only you can face such problem.

Regards

Trilochan