cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenter SSO error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm setting up Service Desk in SAP Solution Manager EhP1 SP22, and I've found that when I try to acces to workcenter with an enduser, I have to logon again twice to access it. BUT if I try to go again to workcenter with admin user I access directly to the workcenter but the workcenter is from the first end-user, not admin user.

I also can see this procedure with Maintenance Optimizer, but if I close all Internet Explorer windows, I can log on with the correct user.

Profile parameters for SSO are:

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

Please, could you help me?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Tomas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

It sounds as if the user you are trying to access the workcenter with does not have enough rights. Have you tried to give the user in question higher authority to see if the issue gets resolved?

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks both for your replies.

On my computer I have Internet Explorer 7 and at SAP Solution Manager system, Internet Explorer 8. And I have the same problem on both.

Admin User has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles so it has full permissions and shows me the first workcenter.

Any other idea?

Thanks and regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

Have you checked the security settings of the Internet Explorer to see if perhaps it is blocking the attempt? I would try to add the url as a trusted url or even reduce the security of IE lower and try again to see if it gets resolved.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Even if I put a lower security lever at IE SSO logon screen appears. On the other hand, I have access to other SAP Solution Managers and I don't find this problem. I don't know if it's due to new Support Package SP22...

Please, could you help me?

Thanks and regards,

Tomas.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Which version of explorer are you using?