Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Buyer portal -- Go Shopping -- Options Inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am very new to SRM system.

I am trying to access SRM Buyer portal http://<hostname>:<Portno>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart

After logging into portal Requests,Shop,Check Status,Approval,Confirm Goods/Services,Enter invoice/credit Memo all these are inactive and cross sign appears in front of them.

When I am clicking on any of the above same window is opening in that browser only.

If I click on setting ,its giving dump "ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND" in ST22.

The ITS service "bbpat05" failed since not template could be found for

the screen with the number 100 in the program "SAPLBBP_UM_UI".

In SICF bbpat05 is already activated.But when I checked in SE80 for Package->BBP_AT>ITS Services BBPAT05 is not present.

Request your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still I am not getting solution for this issue.

We have installde MDM Catalog 3.0 & deployed SRM UI & JAVA API components.

Request you help

Thanks ,

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pr,

What SRM version are you on SRM 7.0 or SRM 5.0?

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 7.0 does not use the ITS anymore, it's still there in some way but it can't operate. SAP SRM 7.0 uses webdynpro's + portal iviews (SRM business content) and has to be setup together with an SAP Enterprise Portal.

From SP06 and EHP1 SAP SRM 7.0 (is) also (going to) support SAP Netweaver Business Client (NWBC). This is a client side application that can run SRM 7.0's webdynpro's without the necessity of an Enterprise Portal.

I hope this clearifies and helps you on your way.

Good luck,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You mean the SAP Netweaver Business Client (NWBC) could run without enterprise portal SERVER? your input will be highly appreciated.

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Yes that's correct, that's exactly what i ment.

Kind regards,

Tim