cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material consumption by Equip during outside repair process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

if I send one equipment for repair outside(eg. Telephone), first time during repair process he replaced Wire, next time

after few month suppose he replaced Keypad. the both materials he(third party) changed are not maintained in our material

master. At the end of the year suppose I wish to know which r the repair processes happened for this equipment

(ie. Telephone) & which r the materials changed/consumed by this equipment during this year.

How could I come to know these details?

plz revert with your suggestions.

Regards,

Amol.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

the senerio that u rtalking is actually Sub-contracting scenario,

in this scenirio if u r supplying material and also some material is used frm vendoe side then u make a PO with item cat. "L", therefor the system wll ask the components,

give all the components (including thoes supplied by the vendor), yhen go to detail (for thoes material being supplied by vendor) and in one of the tab, there wll b a "provision" tab in which there wll b 2 values "K" and "L" one of them wll suggest that the material is supplied by vendor.

hope this wll help u.

regards,

YK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YK,

can u brief me last prargraph plz.....u r saying @ mentioning that material in PO, infact that material is used at the time of repairing & PO is created before that.

plz give in details...

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it thecondition that you are sending the material, to the vendor, without any knowledge, about wat needs to be changed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YK,

plz let us know that, is it possible to get outside material consumption details without maintaining those materials in our master?

Amol.

Thik...Thikkkkkkkkkkk....

Hi Gurus,

Plz put ur suggestions on this post...

Regards,

Amol.

Edited by: PMAmol on Apr 20, 2010 8:21 AM

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Amol,

Check your inbox for information from me and the SDN team.

-Paul