cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Value Field Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is continuation of my earlier query regarding COPA Value flow, I am giving the indepth details again to get more responses towards solution.

I am analysing the COPA document which is relating intercompany billing. I have found 3 values got posted. COGS value has got posted in two different value fields say VV100 and VVCOG.

I have verified the VVCOG value field in KE4I and it is linked to condtion type of ZXR1. Now I dont see this condition type in the respective pricing conditions in billing document. Not sure how it is coming.

I have also verified the KEAT report and saw there is no value in SD, it is showing the value in COPA only.

Can somebody through any light on where the system is picking this value field ?

Is ther any other configuration other than KE4I where we can give value field linking during billing document process?

Please do let me know if you need any further information in this regard.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rock,

Try using t-code (KE4ST) to analize your billing document. This will show you how the system derived the characterisitcs and value field assignments. After you execute the report click on the value flow button to see how pricing conditions were mapped to value fields. If that doesn't answer your question then click on the valuation button. That will show you the results of any user exits or valuation routines you may be using.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I ran KE4ST and could not see those value fields in this report. even i have verified the value flow and valuation but could not see those value fields.

Even I have checked the COPA User exit COPA0005 and could not trace out.

I really appreciate your patience for you all.

I will do further analysis and let you know if I come across the solution.

I request you all to respond, if you get any idea.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Besides KE4I value fields can be populated via access to standard cost estimate or by user exits. So check your valuation strategy in tcode KE4U for record type F. See if you are using material cost estimate or user exits

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Waman,

Thanks a lot for your response. I could not find any valuation strategy for F records in KE4U.

I have found valuation strategy containing user exits for manual planning and automatic planning for record type 7 and 8.

Can you please let me know where else there is a possiblity of mapping.

and also as I have found one user exit found for planning. Can you also please do let me know where can I go and see that user exit ? I have tried in T code CMOD and give the user exit no. and could not get into it.

Thanks

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in tcode SMOD for COPA0005. See if you are using any user exits here. COPA0005 is always called by default during VF01.

regards

Waman