cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch input fron Excel File to SAP G/L Financial Clearing Postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP sdn team

I need to find the way to upload data from an Excel file (with Financial Clearing Postings) into SAP

What is the most recently and easier way to do but not using LSMW

Thanks to much

Luisana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try Scat T.code instead of LSMW..

Thanks

Goutam

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with F.13

Rgds

SumaMani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

F.13 T.code you can clear Open Items but can you upload the Transcation data into SAP and T.code SCAT you can upload Data ,it works same like LSMW.

Please clarity & correct me.

Thanks

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

In FAGLL03 and in FBL3N, when I select fiscal year and posting period fields from dynamic selection and in Variant attributes under dynamic selection for fields Fiscal Year and Posting Period ,selection type S ..for type Selection variable I selected T i.e T: Table Variable from TVARVC and in Name of Variable (Input Only Using F4) I selected Variable name.

I want the line items to be displayed for fiscal Year and Period that is maintained in that Table. i.e as per our client our fiscal year is 2012 and Period is 2 , this values are there in tht table but when I select the variant in Both FBL3N or in FAGLL03 , its displaying complete details.

as a work around I have given fiswcal year and posting period manually..which is not my requirment.

I want to add this variant to a batch job so tht it will automatically pick the report with current details.

Please Suggect and help ..

Thanks in advance

Goutam