Purchase Requisition Price "valuation Price" is not getting copied into PO
Hi MM Expert,
we are facing a problem with PO price not getting copied from PR, our Client dont want to maintain the Info record as material they are using is generic (general, not specific or special), so is there any way or configuration setting so the PR price get copied into PO
Please help me to come out from this issue
Thanks in advance
Yes there is a way to fix this.
Please follow the steps below.
1) SPRO --> MM --> Purchasing --> Authorization Management --> Define Function Authorizations for Buyers
2) Maintain 01 function authorization or copy it to create a new one
3) Under General Parameters, Check Adopt PO Price.
4) If you would like PO to have reference objects as mandatory, uncheck W/o Reference Optional
5) Go to each buyers ID by SU01 --> Parameter. Enter EFB and enter the 2 codes that you defined in Step 2.
6) Log out then log back in
Now with that ID, when you create PR, under valuation, you have a new drop down button asking whether you would like to adopt the price in PO.
Hope this helps.