cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button not working for Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created an Adobe Interactive form and integrated it in WD abap component. I have created a SAVE Button for submit and set the control type as subit in ADOBE form. I am taking the layout type as xACF type and set the Interactive type UI element property display type as activeX.

I have created a action onsubmit of interactive form.

Now my form is displaying in Editable mode but when I click on the button SAVE button it does not do anything. Also it doesn't go into action method which I have created.

Can anyone suggest me, what I need to do to handle the submit button functionality.

Thanks

Sanket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Manas. I have resolved the issue myself as I was taking the wrong Button from Adobe library.

Thanks for your suggestions once again as your suggestions are always at the point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Check the following thread:

Have a look at the [article|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/702ba469-db21-2c10-4ca4-d4b7bf28284f?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true] mentioned in above thread.

Posting the question in right forum [SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe|; will help you in getting a faster response.

Regards

Manas Dua