Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Va21 and Va01 custom fields

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create a sales order quotation and order from non sap system . Every thing works fine . When a sales order or quotation was created it will shows the users name who created . I want to add a field in this screen to enter the user the name .

I am using BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2 and BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 to create quotation and order .

I know there are some extension parameters are there in that bapis. I want to enter the name of the user through that bapi at the time of create quotation and order it should come and sit in that field (zfield ) that created in va21 and va01 screens . Please suggest me if it is possible . I hope i will get some help .

Regards,

Madhu.

4 REPLIES 4

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you already have the Zfield for the user name, just pass the extension parameters with required data(Similar to other parameters). These are used for populating the user defined fields. Go through the FM documentation to see how to use these parameters. It will work fine.

Thanks,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

I am having that idea to do . But i don not know how to start it . Dont mind to ask like this . Can you give me some idea on this how to start . I have seen some exists. But i do not know how to add a field in that screen.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Fill the structure "extensionin", structure name should be "BAPE_VBAK" if the custom field is at header level.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Thanks for your reply . it is a structure contains only VBELN sales document no . How can i use it to enter user name from external system .

Regards,

Madhu