SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Account does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When trying to create a posting on FPE1 I am getting an error 'GL account does not exist '. What is puzzling me is I have maintained all the account determination in in EK01 and EK02 posting areas S000 and S001.

Could this be a program error and if so what note should I use to correct the error

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

In case of a posting to be made by FPE1 you need to maintain the relevant configs in EK01 for main and EK02 for sub .

pl. check the entries in these two and in T Code FS00 - punch in the GL account for which you are getting the error .

As per your quote i feel that the GL account has been marked for deletion by any user , check the GL account first , because if the entries in EK01 and EK02 are not maintained then the system throws the error for account determination not possible .

check the existance of GL account using the T code FS00 .

cheers ,

Dewang

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

joseluis_basalo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Edited by: Jose Luis Basalo on Apr 12, 2010 8:40 AM

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Check is the G/L account is maintained in your system. Als check what main and sub trans you are using to post this transaction. This Main and Sub Trans should be maintained to a GL account in the config. Let us know if you have any issues.

Rgds

Saj

0 Kudos

hi ,

check the GL account in T code FS00 for its existance .

Edited by: Dewang_sap on Apr 26, 2010 10:38 PM

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

In case of a posting to be made by FPE1 you need to maintain the relevant configs in EK01 for main and EK02 for sub .

pl. check the entries in these two and in T Code FS00 - punch in the GL account for which you are getting the error .

As per your quote i feel that the GL account has been marked for deletion by any user , check the GL account first , because if the entries in EK01 and EK02 are not maintained then the system throws the error for account determination not possible .

check the existance of GL account using the T code FS00 .

cheers ,

Dewang