cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM compare to MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across with the following two lines that MB01 is more friendly with barcode transaction if it is right then please can any one explain me how we can do it

Can any one explain this to me i am waiting for reply from last two days.

Please explain!..

Gajanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we still need further clarification in order to best address your query.

MB01 is effectively interchangeable with MIGO for goods receipts. It is simply the "old style" transaction before MIGO (referred to as an "Enjoy" transaction) came out in, I think, 4.6C. In MB01, instead of using collapsible screen areas with tabstrips there are many icon pushbuttons with subscreens.

I'm not certain why this transaction would be better for entering barcoded information. What it does seem to be better for are automated tasks like BDC sessions, CATT scripts and LSMW programs.

Unlike other transactions that have been updated with "N" successors (like VL02 / VL02N), SAP does not issue a warning upon execution that MB01 is an old transaction. Which essentially means that support for this transaction will remain for the foreseeable future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not clear about your question.Please elaborate your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to ask u that how is that if i use MB01 transaction type insted of MIGO, so it will help me faster exucation in process.

and please you can throught some light on it.

Gajanan.