Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new implementation using BADI ACC_DOCUMENT defination (se19)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

my requirement is to add 'trading partner profit center' field in FB01 (Partner Profit Center field is available in bseg table but we need to maintain that field in FB01) So i am Using BADI ACC_DOCUMENT definition and i have created ZACC_DOCUMENT in se19, here we have two method options change and FILL_ACCIT under the interface tab. Please advise me which method i suppose to choose and also what is the program format. (team wants to test with ztable first).

ztable structure

SNO : Record Number

BUKRS : company code

VBUND : Trading Partner

HKONT : GL a/c

KUNNR : Customer Number

LIFNR : Vendor

PRCTR : Profit Center

PPRCT : Partner Profit Center

i am new to abap so Please assist me for this BADI Implementations.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: skumar.merp on Apr 9, 2010 7:57 AM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add new fields at FB01 use this BADI.

FI_HEADER_SUB_1300

This badi comes with sample source code you can copy sample implementation FI_HEADER_SUB_1300IM in your z implementation.

Cheers

Ahsan

0 Kudos

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for the good advise.

Please advise the following steps are corect for the confirmation:

1. create new implementations in se19 as (Z_FI_HEADER_SUB_1300)

2. refer to defination name should be (FI_HEADER_SUB_1300)

3. copy the source code from sample implementation FI_HEADER_SUB_1300IM

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah, your sequence of steps is perfectly allright.

Regards

Ahsan.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm implementing the same BADI(FI_HEADER_SUB_1300) to add a new field to FB01, however it's working a little bit strange. When I acces for the very first time to FB01 it doesn't appear, but when I post a document and then accces again the new field appears and works fine.

I've been doing some debug and found that the BADI is instantiated in the rutine FORM d0100_pre_appl_sub_pbo, located in INCLUDE MF05AF00_D0100_PRE_APPL_SUB_2. But this rutine is not called when i acces to FB01 for the fisrt time. I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's a bug in standard program. Has anyone else faced with the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Martinez