cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut Off Period in Result Analysis Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While Calculating WIP over the year in the Last Month, then what would be the Cut Off Period. Last 11 months we did not Calcuate the WIP. This month only it would be through SAP. Can i have any help?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since WIP is not calcualted for last 11 month its better to enter cutoff period as 01 2009 . if it is April-march as fiscal year.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the cutoff-period is the period WIP was calculated (and posted during settlement) the last time. If you set cutoffperiod as 001.2010 WIP is calculated from period 002.2010 on.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christian Ortner,

If i want to calcualte the WIP for the 12th month. Then the Cut Off Period would be 11th Month. Is it right? I am also feeling the same. Can you look into once.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the cutoff period determines, from which period on the values are considered in WIP cacluation.

Example: Order A, actual values period 10 1000 EUR, additional act. values period 11 2000 EUR, add. act. values period 12 500 EUR.

WIP calculation executed for period 12 with cut-off period 11: result = 500 EUR (as only the values of period 12 are considered)

WIP calculation executed for period 12 with cut-off period 10: result = 2500 EUR (as the values of period 11+12 are considered)

WIP calculation executed for period 12 with cut-off period 09: result = 3500 EUR (as the values of period 10-12 are considered)

Try it on your own with one test case, to view the results.

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christian Ortner,

Thank you very much for your soluatio, Can you please check the following senarios. For Ex

If present 200 projects are running

In that some 100 of the projects are started last one year back still process is going on

50 Projects are started last 6 months back still process is going on

50 project are started last 3 months back still process is going on

Means present month all 200 projects will come WIP Process calculation , as per as your statement I have to mention the cut over period 01/2009 is it right?

One more question is can I change cut off date every month manually or is there any automatic function?

Regards