cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass MRP while on Credit Hold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to be able to pass requriements even though the order is on credit block.

I had considered and discounted changing the removing the flag to block confirmation on the Credit delivery block as this had not been applied to the line item.

The second option I had considered was creating a modified version of requirement routine 101 however I only want to do this for one area of the business. We are using a central Credit control area and common document types and customer numbers.

Any Recomendations?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution found outside of forum. Question not answered however thread is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GJMCMC,

I have the same issue now. Could you tell me where to remove the routine that checks credit status when passing requirements to production?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul

If you go into:

Sales and Distributiion --> Basic Functions --> Maintain Requirements for Transer of requirements

Then remove the routine 101 (just delete it then save) this will allow transfer of requirements to take place even if on credit hold. Its this routine that is checking credit status. Users will still be unable to prcoess deliveries or bill.

If you wish to do the same for MTO orders then go to:

Maintain Requirements for Purchase and Assembly orders instead and remove routine: 105

Hope this helps

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean your sales order is not appearing in the stock requirements list (MD04) because it has the credit block indicator set?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I would like to be able to generate either a planned or production order even though a sales order is currently on credit hold.

Edit: Solution found by removing the routine that checks credit status when passing requirements to production. Solution now in use.

Edited by: GJMCMC on Oct 25, 2010 1:27 AM