Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping activation problem PI 7.11

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using seeburger Message tracking in our Interfaces.

We are migrating from 7.0 to 7.11 i found a problem while activating mapping.

This mapping has code writeMT_details which use to write a message details in MT database . In 7.11 i am changing the mapping but while activating i get the error for java code which is used.

Error message is below:

Function writeMTDetails, Line 75:

cannot find symbol symbol : variable MTDetail location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_I_INVOIC02_to_A_810_V4010_WMT1_ detail.setField(MTDetail.DOC_NUMBER, docnumList<i>); ^

Function writeMTDetails, Line 76:

cannot find symbol symbol : variable MTDetail location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_I_INVOIC02_to_A_810_V4010_WMT1_ detail.setField(MTDetail.REFERENCES, document); ^

While same code if i change in 7.0 is activating whithout error.

Can anyone help me in identfying the issue.Please let me know if this code needs a modification so that it can be handled in 7.11.

Below is the part of code which i think is creating a problem.

MTDetailXI detail = new MTDetailXI();

detail.setField(MTDetail.DOC_NUMBER, docnumList<i>);

detail.setField(MTDetail.REFERENCES, document);

detail.setField(MTDetail.FREE10, docnumList<i>);

detail.setField(MTDetail.FREE11, document);

detail.writeRecord(messageID + "_" + docnumList<i>, ediFileID);

Regards,

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the variable is either MTDetail.DOC_NUMBER or MTDetailXI.DOC_NUMBER in your code

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Seeburger JAR's which are used in mappings have changed for PI 7.1. You need to throw out the old library references from the mappings (and delete the old Imported Archives), and use the new Imported Archives. Otherwise you will get very strange effects.

CSY

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have used some UDFs in the mapping, refer /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2009/03/04/pixi-pi-71-upgrademigration--message-mappings

do a check to ensure the upgrade works fine

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any specific jaf files in Message Mpaping like ,inporting code as a jar and resuing in many places,if it is the case the jar file used is not compatible with PI7.1 i guess,but as per SAP Doc it should work,its supports older version jar files to.

what is MTDetail it is field or some package or method or jar ?? i think it is unable identify in PI7.11 ,if it is jar file imported in Imported archieves.even it is required to import in PI7.11.the code referering it.

Regards,

Raj