cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing the size of the text in smartform window!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a custom form in which ai have a template inside a window in which I have a single cell with some static textMy window zise is 8cm width and 4cm height..Now whenevr i increase the Size of the window after increasing the font size in the paragraph format of the static text,the text size stilld oesnt inceraase....

What should I do to increasethe size of the text??If i increas ethe font size in paragraph frmat of the text,it does actually increase the size of the text as desired!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi goto the transaction code smartstyles and add a character format to required size and then

add that style in your smarform.

Regards and best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Paragraph format or character format and assign the paragraph format or charcter format to the text then it will increase the text size.

Here the link to create the paragraph format.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di46c2/helpdata/EN/8a/8c8a49def411d3969600a0c930660b/content.htm

For Character format.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/8a/8c8a4cdef411d3969600a0c930660b/frameset.htm

Edited by: subas Bose on Apr 9, 2010 1:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have assigned the apragraph format and character format to the text.Now when i increase the font size in paragraph/character format,astill the text size doesnt increase in print preview?Like for e.g after font size 30 pt in paragraph format,the text size remains constant in print preview!

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is your font truetype? If not, you must indicate each allowed size for the device type of the printer you have chosen, using SE73 transaction (printer font menu). You'll have to do it for all the device types you use in your company.

I also advise you to define the font size in system fonts menu of SE73. Then, you'll be able to use "font conversion" to make sure this font is "converted to itself" (i.e. its font size is not changed)