cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Scenario Planned in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have a stock transfer scenario planned in APO. However, it seems the planning result created by APO is not sent to R/3 as stock transfer.

In R/3, we use special procurement key for stock transfer, customizing is done. Manual requisition can be created in R/3 with item category 'U';

In APO, product exists at both supplying and ordering plants. TL is created by special procurement key and MoT maintained. Create a requisition either by SNP or PP\DS, then send it to R/3. However, we encounter some issues that requisitions are not created in R/3.

When trying to debug, i noticed that APO doesn't generate input node, more over the vendor code of supplying plant is filled in in output node, and procurement type in output node is '0' instead of '1' as stock transfer.

Hence in R/3 inbound process, it's not taken into account as stock transfer, while it tries to create PR, it failed due to incorrect item category assignment (normal in stead of 'U').

I've tried to understand the setup and process, but really can't get an answer. Seems to me the key is why input node is not generated and sent together with output node to R/3. Somehow, APO created this order as normal external procurement. Can someone enlighten me a little bit?

Thanks in advance!

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

root cause identified, and issue resolved.

Thanks!

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

can you please check if the sto matrix is maintained in the table t161w in R/3 with the correct sourcing - supplying plant combination and the correct item category as what is maintained in the transportation lane in APO?

Rgds, Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Budhiraja on Apr 9, 2010 3:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your reply!

The t161w table is maintained corrected with the source-dest combination with right document type.

Yesterday i tried to debug the process and got confused why APO doesn't recognize the stock transfer, and didn't generate input node. which lead to incorrect inbound process in R/3.

BR,

Tony