cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Req. transfered via BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER account assignment problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Up on creating a Purchase Requesition in our back-end system assigning a cost center and transfering/converting it to SRM via the BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER report everything is replicated correctly apart from the account assignment category. Somehow the Cost Center (K) from R/3 is always being translated into AS (Asset). We're on SRM 7.0, SP05.

I've checked and changed the following settings:

- Maintaing an individual entry for the relevant product category in the 'define G/L and account assignment per productcategory' transaction. (SRM)

- Deleted all AS entries in the same 'define G/L and account assignment per productcategory' transaction. (SRM)

- Changed the cost centers type from 'Service' to 'Material' via transaction KS02 (R/3)

- De-activated the 'AS' entry in the 'Account Assignment Categories' transaction. (SRM)

After all these changes any newly converted Purch. Req. still gets the 'AS' account assignment category.

Is there anything else I can do?

Kind regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

SPRO

Account assignment

CC -cost center = K -- do you this mapping?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes i had configured this mapping. Our issue has been resolved through setting/changing the AS account assignments category 'Acct Assignment Field', it was set to 'Cost Center' and has been changed to 'Asset_NO'. Even though the 'AS' assignment category was set to 'inactive' this setting 'AS' setting was still being taken into account...

Thank you for your inputs.

Kind regards,

Tim