cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP UCES - One BP having multiple Contract Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand there is a way to display a list of contract accounts that the contract partner has after UCES logon.

The same screen can also be accessed by Menu link Switch Account. But is this a standard feature of UCES or does it require any customization or configuration? If yes, then any details will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

there are no customizing settings to be done. Please check your webbase-config.xml file. It should contain sth like the following code:

<webaction path="/logon" class="com.sap.fin.fscmbase.LogonAction">
   <mapping result="accswitch" screen="accswitch"/>
</webaction>

Pls also check the startEBPP webaction:

<webaction path="/startEBPP" class="com.sap.fin.isu.base.IsuStartAction">
   <mapping result="accswitch" screen="accswitch"/>
</webaction>

Be sure to have also a screen elemnt for accswitch within your webbase-config.xml (you should have that):

<screen name="accswitch">
   <path>/jsp/content_accswitch_html.jsp</path>
</screen>

Stefan

Edited by: Stefan Szalowski on Jul 8, 2010 2:43 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep Aggarwal,

This switch account functionality is standard.For that you don't have to do anything.

It will display only when your BP is having more than one Contract account is mapped.

If you want to know more please let me know.

Regards,

Ram

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

esameer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amardeep,

If you want to enable the functionality of Contract Overview on the SAP UCES, yuo need to configure certain Authorization Profiles and assign them to the user you are using in XCM settings to access the backend.

Please let me know if it has not been resolved I will let you know the settings.

Regards,

Samir B. Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep,

Were you able to enable the functionality for switching accounts. If yes, could you please let me know.

Thanks!

Regards,

Pradeep

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Also you need to add the contract account number & BP number as a reference in the user id of a user. Only then will you be able to view the contract account for that BP