cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMPV - warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my personal Sandbox, I'm closing the periods from 1996..

I am receiving a warning message: the specified year 1997 is not the current calendar year.

But the warning message stopped popping when I was closing the year 2007. And again in 2008 it reappeared.

Can any one please tell me, how to set the calendar to the present year? Is this a Factory calendar or something else?

Please throw me some light.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link out for details:

This link shows you, how you can automatically get the date updated to current month, instead of doing manual work.

Now check this tcode OMSY, it will tell you your current standing of company code. If your system is following calender year, your month will say 04,2010, if fiscal year it should say 10,2010, dont worry both are same

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Gurus.

Your answers really helped me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understood tat part. But how to change the calendar year?

I closed all the periods till 03, 2010 and the calendar year is 08, 2007. Is tat going to be a problem? Am'I not supposed to do tat?

I'm just worried...please let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not an issue. by pressing "ENTER" key you can proceed.

The message is because if your enter period is not the calander year then this message appears

no settings are required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message is issued if you enter a year in the parameter "Fiscal year" and the year you entered is not equal to the current year.

Hope that helps.