Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CUP Auto Provisioning Error 260: User Comparison

I am in the process of configuring the CUP 5.3 module within our ECC and SRM environments. I believe the path and associated stages are established properly. I have tested the auto provisioning functionality within both SRM and ECC. As it relates to SRM, the auto provisioning functionality works without a hitch. However, when I attempt to auto provision a user into our ECC environment, I receive the following error:

Auto provisioned for request on 04/07/2010 13:41

New User: T00522 created on 04/07/2010 13:42 in System(s): DR4-300.

User attributes changed for User : T00522 in System(s) :DR4-300.

Role Provisioning failed for System(s) : DR4-300. Error Message : 260:User master comparison incomplete; see long text

Speaking with out security team, the only time they have seen this issue was when they attempted to map a user, using PFCG, to a role. However, I informed them that CUP uses SU01. They have not experienced such an issue using SU01 and clicking on the user comparison button.

Interesting point: The user record is created and roles assigned to user but have a red light indicator by the role within SU01. However, when the next day rolls around the role has been changed to a Green light, profile assigned and everything is looking good. Unfortunately, CUP can't seem to register this and when the Role Owner attempts to approve the role / user request again. The same error occurs and until I can get around this error, the workflow is not closed out nor is the requester notifiied.

Questions:

(1) How can I fix this issue, I assume it will require a security change to be made within the ECC environment?

(2) If this issue can't be fixed, can I get around this issue with a detour or other CUP error processing step?

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question