Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem sending publication to DynamicRecipient List

I've found some similar posts to my question, but I didn't find an answer...thus the new post.

Iu2019m having problems sending a Crystal Report to a DynamicRecipient list in an Infoview publication (3.1). The Crystal PDFs were generated, but not sent. Here is one of the entries from the Failed log:

2010-04-08 09:04:19,122 ERROR [PublishingService:HandlerPool-44] BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminLog_Instance_5159 - [Publication ID # 5159] - Distribution to destination CrystalEnterprise.Smtp (To: fname.lnameATcompany.com) failed. Recipient: 63, Document Scope: ReportEmailBurstTest1 : 5173 (Pdf) : ({Recipients.ID}=63). address error. [[CrystalEnterprise.Smtp] ([1]/[2])]: [Error sending address(es) to SMTP server. Return code: [SMTP 501 - Syntax error in parameters or arguments.]. Reason: [DanM Test Send].] (FBE60013)

Iu2019ve ensured there are u201CEmailu201D destinations setup on the following servers:

ProgramJobServer

PublicationJobServer

CrystalReportsJobServer

DestinationJobServer

Iu2019ve ensured the Destination properties of the Publication are correctu2026the email addresses are correct (though perhaps not formatted correctly?)

Thanks, Dan

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question