cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How make ERMS mail form avail as a std response 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the mail form created in CIC Manager, in the ERMS email response I can find the form in the search and insert it.

I just want mail form to be in the std response so the agent does not have to do a search for it each time.

Is this doable?

I'm not trying to make it default in the email response automatically but just easier for the agent to find it without going to "More" and doing a search each time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

You need to add the mailform ID to a so-called Standard Response Group (transaction CRMC_IC_RESPNGRPX) via IMG menu path: Customer Relationship Management - Interaction Center WebClient - Basic Functions - Communication Channels - Define Standard Response Groups. Its a bit screwy, you you need multiple line entries (with the same Std Response Group ID) for each mail form you want to add to a given profile.

Then you have to add the Standard Response Group profile to your agent-facing Business Role obviously.

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks, was thinking the whole thing had moved to the CIC Manager role.

I just copied the mailform I created and renamed it the the same Z* entry I had from 5.0 and we were good in production with no new transports.

Answers (0)