cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object - MLST_NETW container not getting the values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a custom FM for the object - MLST_NETW and event STARTED

and in the workflow container I created Element for this object - by selecting Obect type - MLST_NETW

Now the problem is - When we do status change in tcode - CJ20N it is triggering the custom worklfow but in the worklfow container it is not getting any values. Container fields are empty. I need to get the project defination field value to the workflow.

Can any one tell me what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is no binding done from event to Workflow please make the necessary binding from PFTC Tcode.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created container element for object type - MLST_NETW in the main workflow container, not in any step container.

So how we can do binding for this? When this workflow triggers this object should have values right.

Please let me know if I am missing any thing.

Thanks,.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the object instance passed from the event to the workflow? Check the binding in the Triggering Events tab of the workflow in PFTC.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply..

Yes binding exists - in the Triggering Events tab- Binding Defined check box is ticked.

Thanks.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But what is in the binding? Highlight the row and click on the two green squares above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Yes. Binding for event to workflow not defined.

For that, press Ctrl + F8 in the workflow template then it will take you to verision dependent tab. There you can find the start events tab.

Here only you entered the Business object and event. Right? So there one button is there for binding. CLick on it and check whether event to workflow binding has done or not.

Event container EVT_OBJTYPE should binded with your workflow business object.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Yes Actually I forgot doing Event to workflow container binding. I thought this will be done automatically.

I did binding now and all the values are showing in the workflow.

But actually I need project definition value from the container. But from the MLST_NETW and BUS2002 I am not getting this value.

From table AFKO by passing network number(which I am getting from workflow) I can get project no.

Thanks for answers.

Answers (0)