cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST 400 download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I/m trying to apply SP's to our ECC 6.0 system. Now when I 'm trying to apply the SP 13 for Basis & Abap, it gave an error & wants CRT, so I downloaded all the CRT's KITL411 to KITL423 as all are interdependent.

But the issue I'm facing is KITL411 is dependent on ST 400. Can I get the path from where I can donwload this ST 400 addon,

Thanks & regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Is ST 400 is missing from your SOlution Manager system?

There is no ST 400 for an ECC 6.0 system.

If you are wanting to apply SAPKITL411, then that is a patch for Solution Manager, and is available at http://service.sap.com/swdc.

If you are looking for Service Tools (ST) add-on for the ECC 6.0 system you would want the

ST-PI and ST-A/PI components for your ECC 6.0 system.

Can you offer any more details on exactly what system you are wanting to install which Patch?

Its just that ST 400 is for Solution Manager and the ST service tools add-on for an ECC 6.0 system is not SAPKITL411.

So I thought you might be more specific in what you are trying to do?

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

You are not following a recommended way. Please use Maintenance optimizer and download the files using that. It will automatically calculate all the necessary files.

Rajeev

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

The component ST 400 is installed as part of a Solution Manager system - that is, it is not a plug-in for satellite systems.

The ST-PI and ST-A/PI are the plug-ins specifically for satellite systems that are connected to Solution Manager - they may well have dependancies on ST 400 but generally it is not required to have the component ST 400 actually installed on the satellite system even if the plug-ins and their SPs are ST 400 dependant - therefore I think either the technical check made by SPAM (or the tool indicating this CRT or dependancy) is wrong or the check has been mis-intepreted and the dependancy that is being identified is due to the fact that this ECC system is connected to a Solution Manager lower than ST 400 SP1 - to avoid such a case it is advisable to patch Solution Manager first then patch satellite systems and/or see if the check can be ignored or worked around until you are in a position to upgrade Solution Manager itself

Best wishes

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses,

I'll explain from the begining. When I was applying the SP 13 for Basis & Abap on our ECC 6.0 system, it gave an error that there is an conflict & apply the CRT's. I added those ST & CRT's from teh market place & approved those from the Solution Manager system.

Now the issue is here: As you all know the CRT's are dependent on the alder version of the patch level. I wanted to apply SAPKITL423 (ST 400 Patch 13, CRT for SAPKB70013), which is dependent on CRPXRPM 400, SAPK-400C4INCPRXRPM, ST 400, & SAPKITL422.............which are interdependent on SAPKITL411 which inturn is dependent on ST 400. Now thats the reason I was looking for ST 400, SAPKU5002, ....SAPK-400C4INCPRXRPM and etc...

So I'll request you all to suggest what can be done. Also we are planning to upgrade to EHP4.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply. The issue is that I go tthe page you mentioned, but I'm not looking for the patch of ST 400, but ST 400 plugin/ addon itself is missing from my system. I mean to apply KITL411 it showing ST 400 not available.

So actually I need the link to download ST 400

Thanks & Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

You can get the patches by following these steps:

http://service.sap.com/swdc

-> Download

-> Support Packages and Patches

-> Entry by Application Group

-> SAP Technology Components

-> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER

-> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0

-> Entry by Component

-> SAP Solution Manager

-> ST 400

If you're not able to navigate to the link, there is a possibility that you have not obtained a dedicated installation number for

Solution Manager.

In that case, please refer to the attached note 628901 and 925690 to apply for the installation number for Solution Manager.

Hope this helps you out!

Thanks,

Mark