cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC - SRM refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My basis team is going to refresh my ECC, SRM and MDM server from quality.

I inform that we can Change RFC for Backend system and same from ECC side. we will not change the name of the RFC's but the connections in SM59 only and other thing is SCOT, we need to stop the emails which can go at the time when we create SC or PO.

Now am having few questions on this ?

1.) Apart from above mentioned activities anything else i need to change to run my quality system perfectly ?

2.) Now may be after 15 days or so when everything is running fine ....."Suppose to be if i want to change the name of the RFC's and change the name to my SRMQ from SRMP and what all are the tables or settings i need to change.

for example i need to change in CRMRFCPAR table

3.) What are the things i need to done from MDM side.....ifi ask basis not to refresh MDM.....will it be ok ? if not then what are the activities i need to done from MDM side as well .

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

System refresh requires some of the steps for Basis team and others by functional team. SAP provide a OSS note 995771 have system refresh steps. Please go through the note and create a list of steps applicable for you and clearly define the responsibility between functional and Basis team.

Thanks, Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

My re-fresh activity is done and the steps whihc i performed is

1. Run BDLS and change the Logical system names

2.goto SM59 and change teh RFC connections to Quality

3.Bd64 : Chnage receipent system from SRM - PRD to SRM - Quality.

4.Define system landscape and change the settings

Thank you for suggestions by all

Smriti

Answers (0)