cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for mapping Campaign ID and Business Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings All,

We are using campaign management - when a user enters the campaign ID through the B2B shop and creates an order.

The campaign applied can be seen in the transaction (CRMD_ORDER) on the "Header Overview" tab of the business transaction in the field "Camp/TP". on F1 it give the following tech details Table - CRMT_5010_1O_UI, Field - CAMPAIGN_HE_ID

We are creating a report for checking how many orders were created for a particular campaign - to see the success of the campaign.

However I could not find any table - linking the campaign ID and the business transaction...

I have checked the tables CRMD_ORDERADM_H / CRMD_ORDERADM_I but no luck

Can someone help, correct answers will be awarded generously.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

campaigns are linked to transactions using the document flow. This is a set of different tables.

Starting from the transaction guid (CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID, or CRMD_ORDERADM_I-GUID for item document flow entries), table SRRELROLES links the order guid to field ROLEID.

A similar entry in table SRRELROLES should be found for the campaign guid, linked to a 'ROLEID'. The two RoleIDs are linked together in an entry in table CRMD_BINREL. Attirbutes for this relation can be seen in CRMD_BRELVONAE (Header) or CRMD_BRELVONAI (item) .

regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Excellent post thank you for the answer.

In addition I thought this also narrows down the search further...

In table SRRELROLES

Type of a Role - NACHFOLGER

Cheers !!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello USD,

I doubt there is any table readily available inCRM unless you go for a Z table development.If your using BI then you can try report on "Campaign Funnel Analysis' (tech name: 0CSALMC02_Q0008 )Check if it is activated in your scenario or else you will have to activate it.This report will provide the data such as Number or sales order genrated out of certain campaign.

Hope it will be helpful for you .Also if you came across any work around Pls do let me know

Regards,

Hrishikesh