Changed PO fail to transfer, Enter G/L account,
We are on SRM 5.0 Extend Classic on SP level 15. Heres the scenario that is causing PO issues..
1. User creates SC successfully
2. user creates PO successfully
3. PO is ordered successfully
4. Confirmation is carried out sucessfully
Vendor calls user to add Freight cost.
5. User reverses confirmation - Return Delivery successfully
6. User adds line item in PO for Freight cost with valid Account assignment structure(GL, CC, FC, FA)
7. orders the PO.
Issue happens after step 7 and in the App monitor it shows -
1. PO XXXXXX: Transfer failed
2. PO XXXXXX: Enter G/L Account
3. PO XXXXXX: PO line item (newly added item) still contains faulty account assignement
4. PO XXXXXX: Instance XXXXXX of object type Purchase Order could not be changed.
I would appreciate any ideas ot suggestions.
Thank you all