cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages send out from SAP workflow to user's outlook mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having this user that is receiving large amount of emails to his outlook inbox from our development environment (ECD) system. Is there a way to turn off this message feature in SAP. Below is the messages he receives from our SAP (ECD) Server to his outlook email. I know this is not an outlook issue and it has something to do with SAP workflow or so. Please advise what i can do to turn off this message.

-

Your Workflow inbox in the SAP system ECD, client 140, contains the following work item:

-

An error occurred during outbound processing of an IDoc. If you execute the work item, the current status of this IDoc is displayed.

Here you can obtain additional information regarding the error. Depending on the error, further processing of the IDoc is possible.

-

Open the SAP shortcut attachment in order to process the work item.

If you have any problems logging on, contact your system administrator.

<< File: Execute Work Item.sap >> << File: Workflow Inbox.sap >>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

govardhan_rao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thareq,

I am also having the similar problem.

When ever a notification is created, Champion is receiving the messages daily to his outlook though reminder functionality doesn't exist in the workflow.

"Your Workflow inbox in the SAP system MEP, client 100, contains the following work item:"

Can you please let me know how this has resolved in your case. Your reply would really help me out to solve my issue.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved.

Shubham5
Newcomer
0 Kudos
How you solved this issue.
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please change the user's email ID in SU01.

After this user will not receive emails, or check with Workflow guy if its maintained manually need to delete from table as well.

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal