cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement Costing Sheets

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented the following modules and now what to add Costing Sheets: Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Controlling, Funds Management and Grants Management

When Capitals costs are posted to a WBS Element, they can involve different Funds, say an operating fund and Grants fund. However, the costs that are posted to the Grants fund cannot be used to pay for any overhead costs calculated by the Costing Sheets, but we still need to capture these costs for our final asset. On each receiver calculation, we want to change the Fund number and the Grant number.

I thought that this could be accomplished using Substitutions, but for the last two weeks, all of my attempts and testing have proven unsuccessful. Does anyone have an idea how I can exchange the Grant Fund No. with the Operating Fund No. and a Grant No.

Another option I thought of was creating a new dependency for "Costing Sheet - Define Percentage Overhead," (t-code KZZ2) where the fund would be included; but was unable to complete as I didn't know understand the config.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use derivation rules via t-codes FMDERIVE (For FM Account assignment objects) and GMDERIVE (for Grants Management objects)

See note 666322. It helps you to enable the trace tool for both FMDERIVE and GMDERIVE at runtime. Then, during postings, you should see the derivation results and log, so that you can analyze and adjust your rules to derive the new objects

Let us know if it fits your requirements

Kind regards

Mar