cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSPs for Windows Mobile: Try to change/logoff SAP-User during application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we develop an application for bar code scanner.

The application is running on the scanner, but we have a problem:

There is just 1 login, then then application is always running. I don`t have to login after days. The only way to do an new login is a re-boot of the scanner. So the scanner loses the informations of the login.

We want to use a logout and login button. But we don`t know how?

I heard that this would be possible with the help of "SiNGLE SIGN ON", is that right?

But I think can`t use "SiNGLE SIGN ON" because our BASIS says that this is too difficult too install and release maybe problems. So we are seaching for a solution without "SiNGLE SIGN ON". Can anybody can help us?

We are using Internet Explorer on Windows Mobile 5.0, and the Explorer holds the logon.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for so long, but I think I need Single Sign-On isn`t it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a simple login logout you don´t need single sign on!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks,

I try to add the page you wrote before.

Can you write me an email, that I have your email. So I could contact you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried sessionexit and it works. Thank you so much.

Can we stay in contact? My emailad is Kevin dot Grimm at schulergroup dot com. Perhaps you can write me an email.

I think you are from Germany, too?!

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please grant points if there was a helpfull answer.

Und ja ich bin aus Deutschland, habe dir eine Email geschickt

Edited by: Benjamin Pfahl on Apr 13, 2010 8:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

werd ne Bewertung abgeben. Also ich hab keine Email bekommen. Vielleicht noch mal versuchen?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please copy the page sessionexit.htm from the bsp application system to your application. Then you call the page and a logout is done. Also you can change the timeout time in transaction smicm -> jump -> services -> mark http -> service -> change -> change timeout and keep alive to 30 fro example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve never worked with mobile devices but if you call BSP application system it contains some examples for logging in and out.

Some help files:

Link 1 SDN

Link 2 SDN