Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form in Different Language

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am new in this technology.

I want to developp different forms depending the languague of the user.

I know that there is the parameter 'fp_docparams' in the function module save_fm_name to store the language.

But in the SFP transaction where I have my form and interface, should I do something to add different language.

For example, I would like also to have the form in Dutch.

I don't know how to do that.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your helps.

Regards,

Moh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moh,

There are different ways to do this.

Go to SFP, give your form name , change mode. From the menu navigate to "GO TO" there you can find "Translation" option.

There original language will be displayed and you have to select Target Language.

From the menu select option "Object", copy source text, the whole XML will be copied to Target language and all your field names in the form will be displayed in different color like Black or blue. Replace those Field names in your language. Save it.

your form is ready. But make sure you always login to target language before you do this whole process.

On the other hand you can also use transaction SE63.

Regards,

Ravi

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your response but in fact it has to be automatically depending the language stored in table KNA1.

It is not always the same language, I have to manage 4 languages and for the other languages the form has to be displayed in english.

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if this helps you.

[SAP SDN Articles - How to Create a Multilingual Adobe Interactive Form|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/1040dd0e-7b11-2d10-19b5-8c89a7c83c87]

Regards,

Sagar

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks all for your response but the language doesn't have to change depending the log on the system but the language of the customer. The language is stored in the table KNA1 field SPRAS. The user could be log in En and select a customer who has French as language. The PDF has to be sent to the customer in French.

I have seen that there is a FM save_fm_name which use /1bcdwb/docparams as parameter.

Anybody can put me an idea?

Regards,

Moh.

Edited by: rahhaoui mohamed on Apr 9, 2010 12:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

set the docparam fields langu and country to the language and country you require while maintaining the translation in SFP->goto->translation

cheers!

Edited by: shockadis on Jul 1, 2010 1:20 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How comes you have 162 posts and 0 points? That probably means you have never helped a living soul, right? That also means that you don´t give points for the solution people suggest you, because you get some points even for rewarding the others. Well, that is not a welcomed behavior around here.

Otto

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I try to help people in the forum but nobody give me points and when somebody help, yes I give him point so I don't understand why you say that. If you want say another contact me in private message.

Regards,

Moh.