Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control - Mouse Middle Button - Mouse Roll problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a module pool program with table control in the screen. Created the Table control without wizard. when are more entries available for the particular record I am not able to scroll down. The mouse roll is not working in that.

I have developed a logic for Page down and Page Up with Push Buttons. But the Mouse roll is not getting activated.

Any one please suggest me how do I get the mouse roll activated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hELLO,

Maybe you shouldnt still using table controls, editable ALV are easier to work, and that kind of troubles are automatically avoided.

In my opinion, maybe i am wrong, the use of table controls is old, and you should give a try to use editables ALV, it is really easy.

Sorry for dont giving you a hint, it is just my advice.

bye

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hELLO,

Maybe you shouldnt still using table controls, editable ALV are easier to work, and that kind of troubles are automatically avoided.

In my opinion, maybe i am wrong, the use of table controls is old, and you should give a try to use editables ALV, it is really easy.

Sorry for dont giving you a hint, it is just my advice.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you click inside the table control before rolling?

Rob