cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding E-Recruitment Dashboard application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have just upgraded our E-Recruitment EHP2 to EHP4, which is from BSP to WD ABAP. In that for recruiter there is a dashboard application which is ERC_C_WORKCENTER_UI component and ERC_A_WORKCENTER.. In this WD ABAP application a table is displayed in the bottom of the screen. There is a field named Alias and I need to change the mapping of the attribute to that field in the table according to requirement. Unfortunately I couldnt find the respective application or layout having this table to change the mapping.

It would be glad if some help me in finding the layout/application and change the mapping to Alias field.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Right mouse click when positoned on the field/column in question. Choose More Field Help from the context menu. This will give you information about the current Component (the actually inner component - especially useful when running in Floorplan Manager), Window, and View. This will help you track back to the actual source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks a lot for the information.

I found out the WD component to be SALV_WD_TABLE

View Information: VIEW_TABLE . But I am not able to find the table in the layout or mapping of the attribute made to the field ALIAS_SALV_WD_CE. Your input on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Vivek.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

WALV_WD_TABLE is the resuable component for ALV. The settings to control the way the ALV work will be in a higher level WD Component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I couldnt find the reusable component WALV_WD_TABLE in SE80. Am I missing something? All I could find is SALV_WD_TABLE and this component consists of a view View_Table with which I cant find anything. Kindly advice.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Vivek.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

WALV_WD_TABLE is just a typo. It should have read SALV_WD_TABLE. I broke a finger over the weekend so my typing accurace has been worse than usual. I was just saying that the component that you found was the generic ALV component. You won't want to try and modifiy/enhance it. Instead go 1 level high in your application and find the component that hosts/calls the ALV. This is where you will need to make your enhancements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.