cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log-Missing pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My order contians two line items 10, 11(main item and subitem). My incompletion procedure for both main item and sub item( item categories) has filed VBAP-PRCOK. During Order creation,when i do a incompletion check(edit-->incompletion log), i can see the order is incomplete and the incompletion log shows both the items as the mandatory pricing condition is missing.

Now when i save the order, the table field vbap-prsok is set to 'X' for subitem and space to main item. Actually, they are supposed to be space for both the items as the mandatory pricing consition on both the items is missing.

Now, i'm able to create a delivery for this order even though the order is incomplete.

Can someone please help me explaining where i went wrong or what needs to be checked?

Thank you in advance

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the line item is incomplete due to missing mandatory pricing condition and still you are able to process deliver and PGI, please check your incompletion procedure to see which status group is assigned to the pricing field. Then go to Status groups definitions and check for that particular status group, what all parameters are checked.Suppose if you want to block delivery , you need to check Delivery column.

Regarding Sub Item only marked for incompletion, please check your BOM configuration and how pricing is determined. Looks Sub item pricing is only valid and it determines the price of the BOM.

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

You must refer to a BOM with main an sub-item.

The price in the BOM either refers to the price of the main item or to the price of the sub-item.

Check your item category group in material master for Main item in the sales org 2 tab, whether it is ERLA or LUMF.

regards

Sidi