Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCs not in CBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have issue regarding NWDI.

We are done with all our developments using NWDS, we are 3 different developers. Created Activities and checked them in.

But the activities are not activated. I can see all activities in Activation view.

In CBS, I can see all the activities , but I do not know in which order they have to be activated to avoid Dirty DCs.

We are doing this to transport the code/DCs from from DEV to TEST.

Please advice on what can be done to activate all the activities without errors.

Thanks in advance

Karthika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

First of all I don't understand is if all DCs are created independently by three different developers then why there should be any dependency issue amongst three. The dependency can only be between the DCs developed by same developer as none of the DCs are activated. Correct me if I am wrong.

So, choose DCs of a single developer first and activate in the order that they don't have any dependency on the DC which is not activated.. I mean activate the one which is independent and then the one which has only dependency on the first or is itself independent.

The name of the DC can be viewed under the node for a particular activity.

Hope I make sense.

All the best.

Regards,

Tushar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First activate the DC on which the max number of other DCs have a dependency( used DC).

Carry on like this and there should not be any error.

Regards,

Himanshu