cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to rate in form HR_F_UNEMP_NJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I change the "total UI, WF & HC Rate" in form HR_F_UNEMP_NJ? I believe it is being calculated within the form.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The "total UI, WF & HC Rate" in form HR_F_UNEMP_NJ is not calculated in the form, it is calculated as below

The tax rate on line 5 is calculated as follows:

UI Tax Rate + WF tax rate + HC Rate

= T004 + T020 + T022 + T024 + T026 + T028

= (Contribution rate) + (EE UI Rate) + (ER HC Tr. Fund Rate) + (EE HC Tr. Fund Rate) + (ER WF Dev. Rate) + (EE WF Dev. Rate)

= (btx-rate table for tax type (TT) 10) + (t5utx table TT 20) + (t5utx table TT 17) + (t5utx table TT 23) + (t5utx table TT 18) + (t5utx table TT 24)

Since values are picked up from the table you can't change this, if you change the table values it leads to wrong calculation.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry there was typo error, for tax type 10 it should be T5utx, only if Btxrate is maintained it should take from there.

(T5UTX table for tax type (TT) 10) + (t5utx table TT 20) + (t5utx table TT 17) + (t5utx table TT 23) + (t5utx table TT 18) + (t5utx table TT 24)

You can see in transaction SM34>V_T51T8> HR_F_UNEMP_NJ> Go to Tax form Fields>See the following fields

T004 --> Gets value from Tax form Group 0010

T020 --> Gets value from Tax form Group 0020

T022 --> Gets value from Tax form Group 0017

T024 --> Gets value from Tax form group 0023

T026 --> Gets value from Tax form Group 0018

T028 --> Gets value from Tax form Group 0024

If you go and check the Tax form Group of the above you will see the Tax type mentioned in

(T5UTX table for tax type (TT) 10) + (t5utx table TT 20) + (t5utx table TT 17) + (t5utx table TT 23) + (t5utx table TT 18) + (t5utx table TT 24)

Tax type 28 will not be included. Dont go by Field name T028 as Tax type.

By this explanation I hope you tally the various system values.

I hope it clarifies.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate your explanation. However, when I check the tax form group in the IMG my screen displays two options: assignment of tax wage types and evaluatin of tax form groups. None of these options show me the tax types you noted above. Am I supposed to be looking at a specific table for the tax type information?

thanks

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you click on Assignment of WT, it will show the WT, Say example /417, then it is for tax type 17. This way you can identify the Tax type from the WT.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wonderful!! How did you determine this?

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know this because I work for SAP , Tax reporter, Primary Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do excellent work!!! Now, guide me on how you determined that the total UI, WF & HC rate was composed of T004 + T020 + T024 + T026 + T028? Because I get a different rate in PRD and QAS. So this equation is different in all our clients and I need it to be the same as DEV. I believe table V_T5UTX NJ tax type 28 is included in the equation and it should be excluded because NJ tax type 18 would then be included twice. So, how did you determine the equation so I can make sure all clients are the same?