DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST dump for RFC function module
I need to insert some data from ECC to CRM ztable .
1) I created a ztable in CRM.
2) Created an RFC where i wrote : Insert <dbtab> from <importing table>
1) I added the RFC function with destination and passed the table structure to it.
Now when I execute I get a dump : DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST
I am totally clueless as I have never seen this before.
RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE occurs if something is wrong with the Sap system that you are connecting to. The most common cause is the RFC, you are calling itself has thrown an exception during the runtime (trying to insert duplicate entries). I would recommend that you use the optio 'ACCEPTING DUPLICATE ENTRIES' while using INSERT in the RFC.
Other reason could be not enough table space.
You can also try and turn on Rfc tracing and look into the trace files.
The best approach would be read the system log and this may give you better information:
Do the following
1) start transaction SM21
2) search for the error in this transaction ( you have the day and time )
3) the 3rd column is telling you the WP where the error happened. For example
Time Ty. Nr Cl. User Tcod MNo Text
10:02:16 DIA 00 011 SQ02 AB0 Run-time error ...
4) If you have not restarted SAP you can go to SM50, look for the WP with the same number and check the developer trace ( button - display file, 4th from left)
The file is huge so don't paste it here but i the trace you can see get specific information about your error.