cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Composite Application Framework to deliver global HR applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm new to Composite applications but have experience with Web development and Web services.

Our business case is the following:

- Working on HR applications

- The customer is a group made of 3 companies.

- We have 2 separate back-end system, one global for the group and one dedicated the company

- Some HR business processes need to be performed on both the global and the company system. Exemple: Hire of an employee. Depending on the company the employee will work for, some data needs to be created on the company system and on the global system

I believe this can be achieved with Composite Application Framework. I guess, front-end application has to be build (using Composite Designer?). What I don't know is what type of technology is used to build the front-end application?

Finally, the idea behind this is to replace the current solution: multiple interfaces between the group system and the company system.

Thanks for your feedback, any suggestion or tip would be most than welcome!

Laurent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I was searching the web for some answers, I found out you can create web based composite applications using web dynpros for Java.

Is it possible to do so with web dynpro for ABAP? I guess we can build an abap web dynpro application that connects to different web services from different back-ends to retrieve and update data. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Laurent