cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating "Immediate" Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to create "Automatic" Transfer Order using a Batch job. But I am not able to cretae " Immediate" transfer order for a TR.

What are settings i have to make / check in order to enable immediate To creation.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You need to maintain condition type if in case you are trying to create TO for a Delivery. Also if you have made the settings for movement type as told by me than you should get Auto-TO if you dont have delivery.

Can you tell me the complete process where you are trying to create TO.

Thanks

Manav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramprakash-For immediate TO creation and confirmation.Please make config changed in OMKX,OMKZ and OMKY.

Set the transfer order creation to status "A"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I completed settings in OMKX and OMKZ. What settings i have to do in OMKY?

Hi Manav,

Is the condition type mandatory? i completed all the other settings? but still i didnt get immediate TO... (if it is mandatory, can you give some more idea where to maintain this condition type) thanks a lot

please help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can make immediate TO by using Reference Movt type - WM movt type mapping. Path is SPRO-LE-WM-Interfaces-IM-Define Movt types- LE-WM Interface to IM. Here you need to put X in column 9 (Create TR) and A (for Immediate Auto TO) in column 11. Try this and it should work. Also you need to maintain WMTA as output type for the delivery you want to have auto TO for.

I am sure this will help you.

Take Care

Manav