Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

[XI 3.1] Deployment problems to Oracle Application Server

Hello everybody.

I'm new on BO products, and i have problems with installation on Oracle Application Server 10.1.3

BuildVersion=12.1.0.882.BOE_Mira_RTM

I have success installed OAS 10.1.3 (with patch 10.1.3.3.0), and when i'm installing BO following documentation, after installation no any BO applications in OAS found. This is first.

Then i attempt install BO applications (CmcApp, AdminTools, etc...) manualy... I have success installation of CmcApp, but when try it to run, i get error ([logon_error_attach|http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8gyoj]), page with logo BO, but logon form (logon.faces) could't be found... i think *.faces on OAS does not work/support, it must be something like *.jsp, *.jspx, but not *.faces, or i must configure OAS in special way.

Any suggestions?

-

Thanks, Evgeny.

Spasibo)

p.s. With Tomcat which comes with BO all works fine.

-

from documentation

To use a Java web application server, select Java Web Application

Server and choose one of the following options:

Automatically deploy to a pre-installed Web Application Server.

This will prompt you to enter the configuration and authentication

information on the next screen.

Admin is Secure?: Select this option to use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for authentication.

Note:

If Admin is Secure? is not selected, you will still have to specify the username and password to access the server.

u2022 Port: Administration port of the application server (for example u201C6003u201D). This should be the request port of the <notification-server> element in the opmn.xml file.

u2022 Username: User with administration rights to the application server.

u2022 Password: Password for account with administration rights to the application server.

u2022 Server Instance: Name of the Oracle Application Server application server instance (for example u201Chomeu201D).

u2022 Server Name: Name of the target application server (for example, u201Cmyserver.domain.comu201D).

u2022 Group Id: Name of the server group to which the target application belongs (for example "Default_group").

u2022 Application Server Installation Directory: The directory where the web application server is installed

(for example C:\product\10.1.3\OracleAS_1).

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question