cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS System Monitoring: no new transaction window possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We successfully set up CCMS monitoring from SAP Solution Manager for the several satellite systems.

We also successfully set up the appropriate RFC trusted destination, so it possible to jump from SOLMAN tcode RZ20 into the transactions of satellite systems.

The problem is when jumping into satellite systems it is not possible to open a new transaction window (e.g. /odb13).

Within SM21 we can find errors with program SAPMYST.

Question:

What should be done to allow user after jump into satelite system to open a new transaction windows?

The both objects S_RFC and S_RFCACL are assigned to this user.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Please let me know what error exactly you are getting when you execute the transaction db13? Please note that your user id through which you are getting directed to the satellite system should have authorization to execute db13 there. Try login to the satellite system directly and execute the transaction db13.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Many thanks for your reply.

When I jump to satellite system via RZ20 and type /odb13 , then nothing happens.

The appropriate user who is jumped to satellite system has all necessary authorization (profile: SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW, as well objects S_RFC and S_RFCACL)

Many thanks

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> When I jump to satellite system via RZ20 and type /odb13 , then nothing happens.

> The appropriate user who is jumped to satellite system has all necessary authorization (profile: SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW, as well objects S_RFC and S_RFCACL)

Please confirm, the user logged in has these authorizations in satellite system ? also let me know what happens when you execute db13 in satellite system direclty ( means you logged into the satellite system, not though solman).

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Please confirm, the user logged in has these authorizations in satellite system ?

This is the right. The user has all necessary authorization

> lso let me know what happens when you execute db13 in satellite system direclty ( means you logged into the satellite system, not though solman).

In this case I do not have any problems, so the transaction can be executed without any problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured central system monitoring. When I jump to a satellite system from Solution Manager and then try to open a complete new t-code, I am able to do it. Please check if your trusted RFC's and RFC's for System Monitoring have been defined correctly and also if your id in the satellite system has enough authorizations to execute the desired t-code.

Thanks,

Rinkal