cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logic needed for travel management workflow...

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Currently, I am working to modify the existing Travel management workflow to include project manager approval.

For this, I need the below:

• Logic to determine the WBS assigned to a trip, at header level (in transaction PR05)

• Logic to determine the WBS assigned to a trip item, at item level (in transaction PR05)

• Logic to determine the WBS assigned to a trip, at header level (in transaction TRIP)

• Logic to determine the WBS assigned to a trip item, at item level (in transaction TRIP)

Please let me know about this soon.

Thanks.

Sukumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Opening another posting in travel management, for getting the table related details.

Thanks for the replies.

Sukumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get entire data from FM PTRA_WEB_EXPENSE_FORM_DATA_GET.

Thanks and Regards

Manjari

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

With the personnel number and the trip number, I am unable to find the details... Let me know if, I need to give somethingelse..

Thanks,

Sukumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the functions we mentioned? You are speaking about the tables. As far as I know, those functions we mentioned return pretty much all the details of a trip. For example if I remember correctly the function that Manjari mentioned is used for printing a trip, so if you can find the data in the standard print output, you must find the data also in the function.

And if you really need to find the table, just make a database trace, or ask an ABAPer to do it. This is not anymore a workflow issue at all. Perhaps someone in HR/travel forum knows the table.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It doesn't matter if you save the trip with PR05 or TRIP - the data is stored in same tables.

Function PTRA_WEB_EXPENSE_REPORT_GET returns you quite nicely all the trip related data. And this is not the only function . just try to search with SE37 (or from SDN).

Regards,

Karri

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a field to find out the line item account assignment in TRIP and PR05 transactions?

Sukumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the exporting parameters of the function I mentioned (especially ET_COSTDIST*), or did I misunderstood something?

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can use Function Module

BAPI_TRIP_GET_DETAILS

Thanks

Arghadip

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies Karri and Arghadip, I have to find whether the line items in a travel expense report/ travel request has been assigned to a project. I found that in that, at the header level the wbs assignment can be found in the table FTPT_REQ_ACCOUNT. But at the line item level, I do not have the table details (the table field to determine the account assignment at the line item level) .. I am yet to determine the same. Please help me in this.

Thanks,

Sukumar