cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration between asset accounting module and Funds management module

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an integration between asset accounting module and Funds management module ...

the issue is how can i make depreciation accounts to be budgeted and make warning message for the availability control on this accounts ..

I read before in help.sap.com that the transaction types for the asset transaction which is related to depreciation is not relevant to budget .. i made a derivation rule to retrieve the account assignment of Commitment item and fund center to be updated when any transaction are posting on the Asset Accounting module

please help me quickly....

thanks advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you activate PSM module, then it will be applicable for dep posting also.

Coz your dep account is an P&L GL account, hence it need a commitment item in order to post entries to it.

Availability control settings can be set in OF20 in funds management.

Thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was activated PSM...

But i want the depreciation accounts have a warning message when it is exceed the budget amount .. But all i found very limited activity group i want to know how to add another activity group for depreciation and is it recommended

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using BCS? If so, in your tolerance profile configuration, you can specify that you want depreciation (RAPOST2000) only issue warning message. You will first need to create an activity group: BCS > Availability control > Activity groups > Edit activity group. Then you create derivation strategy for the new Activity Group: BCS > Availability control > Activity groups > Edit derivation strategy for activity groups. You create a rule with source fields ORGVG, BATCH, CPROG and target field ACTIVGRP. You then maintain the rule value by entering RFBU for ORGVG, X for BATCH, RAPOST2000 for CPROG and the new activity group you created for ACTIVGRP. In your tolerance profile, you flag this activity group as inactive with message type warning or information.

Regards,

Ming